Fellow of Johns Hopkins University, Bloomberg, USA
Hon. Prof & Head, Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology (Former)
Grant Medical College & Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai.
- Medical Director & Senior Consultant, La’Mer Clinic , Mumbai.
- Senior Consultant in Dermatology, Cosmetology & Trichology at :
Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai
All India Institute of Diabetes , Mumbai
S. L. Raheja Hospital & Fortis Associate, Mumbai
Mumbai Port Trust Hospital, Mumbai
- Trainer for Fellowship Programme for Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists & Leprologists (IADVL)
- Examiner for M.D. Dermatology (various universities across the country )
- Pioneer researcher in Dermatology & Cosmetology in India
- Dermatology,Cosmetology & Trichology since past 36 years
- Medical Teacher for Under-graduate & Post-graduates, Grant Medical College, University of Mumbai: from 1979 to 2007
- Examiner for M.D., D.D.V. & F.C.P.S. for various universities in India for over 25 years
- Training Healthcare Providers in various part of the World , national as well as international e.g. U.K., Spain, Italy , France , U.S.A.,South Africa, Middle-East , Uganda, Kenya, West Indies and Soutn-east Asia as well as most of the SAARC countries
- Reviewer for International Journal of Infectious Diseases and ICAAP, Indian journal of Dermatology & Venereology
PAST POSITIONS/ HONOURS
- Former HOD, Dermato-Venereology & Leprology, Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
- Former President, IADVL (Maharashtra Branch)
- Former President, College of Physicians & Surgeons, Mumbai
- Former Council Member, Family Planning Association of India.
- Former Member, NACO
Recent award :
Lifetime Achievement Award conferred by Indian Medical Asssociation (IMA) in 2017
Lifetime Achievement Award conferrAssociation of Dermatologists, Venereologists & Leprologists (IADVL) in 2018
Best Practitioner Award at DERMACON International Congress, 2019 held at Bengaluru
Felicitated for IADVL Fellowship Programme DERMACON 2020 Pune
• Editorial Board Member, IADVL Textbook of Dermatology, IJSTD
• Chapters in Medical textbooks
• 55+ papers presented in international conferences & 80 + papers in National conferences
• Clinical Dermatology, Trichology & Cosmetology
• Clinical trials in Dermatology, cosmetology
INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATIVE WORK
International collaborator in academic research with Harvard School of Public Health, John Hopkins University, University of Yale, University of Toyama & Osaka, University of KwaZulu-Natal and others.
National Conferences: Skin, STDs & HIV (1998 – 2015)
Organizing Secretary ,GMC ICON ( 2014) ( Grant Medical College Alumni meet)
Organizing Chairman , GMC ’69 batch , 2019 , Grant Medical College Alumni Meet